How to Style One of the Top Ten Fashion Trends from the Fall 2017 Runways

See the complete Oscar de la Renta Resort 2018 collection.
Oscar de la Renta



Roland Mouret Hey, guys! I hope you are spending an amazing weekend with your friends, family, your lovers or even alone which can be quite amazing from time to time. My last week of a holiday has started on Friday and so I am enjoying every single free moment to the fullest. It is so amazing to have this luxury time to do all the things I love to do. What I love most is that this wonderful holiday time without students, tests to correct, lesson plans, preparations, and organization allows my mind to be creative and to get inspired.

2017-07-31 12.52.38

Apart from being obsessed with the fall/winter fashion trends 2017/18 my thoughts are turning to art, architecture, photography, plants, herbs…in short, all the things I am obsessed with. And talking about obsessions…The fall/winter fashion trends, I have written about in my last blog post are so fascinating that I am really having the hardest time to resist any of these. However, the plaid trend has really become an obsession.

2017-07-26 18.54.52     
Plaid Trousers: Hugo Boss

I remember times from my childhood with me wearing a plaid skirt, my father wearing this chic plaid suit and my mom perfectly dressed in a plaid coat (not at the same time necessarily Smile). Sure, the clothes looked different at that time, so did the people. However, wearing plaid evokes in me the same feelings as it did when I was a child…Elegance, wearable every day, something very traditional, a strong connection to nature…All in all, this trend in me evokes a whole set of good childhood feelings and I admire the huge variety of plaid that is presented by the designers for the upcoming season.




New York Fashion Week // Die Karo, Vichy & Hahnentritt-Offensive | Jane Wayne News
Rosie Assoulin


New York Fashion Week // Die Karo, Vichy & Hahnentritt-Offensive | Jane Wayne News
Rosie Assoulin

Dries Van Noten - one of my favorite collections of the last 5+ years
Dries van Noten

See the complete Fendi Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear collection.
Fendi


New York Fashion Week // Die Karo, Vichy & Hahnentritt-Offensive | Jane Wayne News
Zimmermann


Gucci Resort 2018 - Fucking Young!
Gucci

FWAH2017 street style paris fashion week fall winter 2017 2018 trends coats accessories sandra semburg 67


Fall/Winter 2018-2019 will be a season of Resilience. The five themes of the season are Survival, Vibrance, Rebound, Strength, & Daring. The book consists of fabrics, fibers, trims, colors, and accessories that will be on trend during Fall/Winter 2018-2019.

New York Fashion Week // Die Karo, Vichy & Hahnentritt-Offensive | Jane Wayne News
Maryam Nassir Zadeh

New York Fashion Week // Die Karo, Vichy & Hahnentritt-Offensive | Jane Wayne News
Maryam Nassir Zadeh


And…? Are you as obsessed with the plaid trend 2017 as me? Have you already chosen your favorite?  I adore all the looks presented here and I am sure one piece in plaid might not be enough for me Smile I hope you enjoyed the post, guys? I had a great time being here with you and I am looking forward to being back soon.
Have a fabulous weekend and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Hugs and kisses,
Maritine
P. S: Here is my selection of favourite plaid outfits at STYLEBOP and FARFETCH

                               

    
             
Semicouture Hemd mit Vichy-Karoplaid scarfplaid cape plaid strapless tailored jumpsuit'Plaid' Blazer mit SchößchenP.A.R.O.S.H. plaid pleated mini skirtSacai flannel plaid shirtOsklen plaid maxi dress
Hayward Benny belt bagFendi woven midi skirtCarolina Herrera plaid knitted flared dressCarolina Herrera plaid flared dress

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts