15 Ultimate Fashion Trends for Fall/Winter 2017

Enjoy your evening/rest of the day friends #instaminim #negativespace #minimalistic #minimalninja #simpleandpure #photooftheday @prilaga minimalism #beautiful #art #love #simple #simplicity #lessismore #minimalobsession #prilaga #minimalisbd #minimalismo #minimalista #keepitsimple #minimalist #minimalove #minimalhunter #minimalistics #minimalplanet #instagood #minimal


   Good evening, guys! How are you doing? Although I have reached my fourth week of holiday and there is nothing I really have to do, time passes really fast. I wish my days at work would go by that fast. It is always the same that with all those fun things to do in life, time often goes by really fast… too fast. These days I am spending a lot of time with creating photos, visiting inspiring places, riding my bike, going for a run and meeting my fantastic friends…I am often so positively busy that I am asking myself how, in two weeks time, I might be able to find the time to go to workSmile

2017-07-18 18.10.04

   The fall/winter season 2017 is getting closer…Although I am still in my summer mood, the end of my summer vacation always indicates for me the change of the season. And as I spent some much-needed money on my cute Canyon bike, I won’t be able to go on another holiday trip to the South. So, I am hoping that the summer is going to stay for a while…(By the way, the bike is worth every single penny Smile)However, as far as my fashion life is concerned, I am sifting and sorting through the trends for the coming season. So, here you find my very private selection of the ultimate fall/winter fashion trends 2017 and I hope you are going to like it!

1. Red, the color of Fashion Fall 2017
Power Red

2. ‘70S Plaid
When you hear plaid, you typically think of '90s grunge. But this season is all about the bright plaid from the '70s. The versatile print was crafted into classic coats at Prada, statement pants at Tome, and even premiered as a formal gown  at Jenny Packham. 

3. Retro Hats
Retro Hats

4. Victorian Collars
Victorian Collars

7. Broad Shoulders
Broad Shoulders

8. Nylon Coats
Nylon Coats

9. Couch Florals
Couch Florals

10. Mid-Length Skirts
Mid-Length Skirts

11. Buttoned-Up
Buttoned-Up

12. Chocolate Brown
Chocolate Brown

13. Wide Belts
Wide Belts

14. Fur Collars and detailed Floral Embroidery
Russian Doll Vibes

15. Belted Coats
Belted Coats

   Have you already found your favorite fall/winter fashion trend for 2017? To be honest, I love them all. That’s why I have picked them. Enjoy your weekend guys, and do not forget to tell me something about your most preferred fall/winter trend in fashion. I am looking forward to your inspirations and I see you soon Glimpses at Fashion.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and stay happy!
Hugs and kisses, Maritine
Picture Source (apart from the first two taken by myself):
ELLEu
P.S And if you feel like shopping for the latest fall/winter fashion trends 2017/18 you may like my Stylebop list of favorites



            





















Kommentare

  1. I like almost all of them .These hats will give nice and creative look for new season, I hope that kind of pieces will be available in regular shops :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear Alice! I love these hats, too and hope to be able to buy one of them! Have a beautiful Sunday dear!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts