These are the 5 ultimate feel-good must haves every fashion girl needs in May 2017!


Weiße Hemden können so sexy sein - an ihr und an ihm http://g-diary-blog.blogspot.de/2016/09/mystyle-men-in-white.html:

   Hey, guys! Are you enjoying your Saturdays? Often, while writing to you, I am wondering where in this part of the world you might be living, where you might be sitting, reading my posts, and what you might be thinking…? Do not hesitate to tell me something about you in the commentary section of the posts.
  As for me, I have successfully managed to survive this first week at work (last weekend, I haven’t been so sure about that). Work has been less tough than expected. One reason, why this week has turned out all right might have been due to the fact that I have tried to put my focus on feeling good. Even if this sounds quite simple, in my job (I imagine in yours as well) it can be a huge challenge…
   However, I have firmly decided to hold on to my feeling good mood  that I have done and am doing everything to keeping it up. That is why my feel good must haves list for May 2017 contains some of the things that I am about to integrate successfully into my day-to-day life. Hoping that some ot these feel good ideas might work out for you as well, I am giving them to you in the following…By the way, the good thing is you do not even have to buy anything to realize some of those concepts…
Let’s start with one of the most important feel good ideas

1. Change your morning routine
http://naures.tumblr.com/:
   This may not sound like a feel good advice in the first place. However, there is a lot to this trying to enjoy the time before going to work while doing something for yourself. There is a variety of things you might do to prepare the perfect feel-good day like listening to your favourite music, going for a run, working out, meditation or reading. For sure, you need to get up maybe one maybe half an hour earlier than you usually do. But do not worry! It has been found out that some of the most successful people in life are those who sleep between six to six and a half hours each night. And from my experience last week, I can tell you that this morning time spend all by myself has been worth every single second.

2. Buy a bunch of flowers on a regular basis – for yourself!
lemieemozioni: “https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3hG0tFnfx/ ”:
  As I have studied French I am strongly addicte to going to the market. A few years ago, I have lived in France for a year and I loved going to the market on a regular basis. The atmosphere was so special and everything simply looked so fresh and beautiful. The people there were always in a good mood. They did not have to go to work and could lose themselves in this colourful place that appeals to all our senses. Since that time, I visit the markets in the small towns and cities aroung my home as well. And apart from buying vegetables and fruits, every weekend I buy a huge bunch of flowers, which are often not that expensive, to enjoy the beauty of it for a whole week and feeling good by just looking at it.

3. Find your perfect dress for the spring/summer season 2017!
 #spring #summer #street #style #outfitideas | Maxi Stripe Shirt Dress | Pam Allier
  Even if the sun is slow in coming – at least in the part of the world where I am living - I am already looking forward to the first time of wearing my most beloved spring/summer dress. One of my favourites is going to stay the timeless shirt dress. This year it comes along with stripes. It is a timeless classic that we would never throw away, would we?

4. Find your perfect party bag for this season!
Fendi  Primavera Verano 2017:
  Spring is also the time when people start leaving their houses, giving parties and going to parties. I am so looking forward to all those long weekends in May and June when the nights are getting warmer and you can sit outside or have an amzing party at one of your friends’ house. However, the perfect party starts with a perfect outfit and not to forget with the perfect party bag. The designers have come up with some awesome feel-good party bags to round up every outfit.

5. Focus more on what you want!
Ohemgee:
   My spiritual guide always says that “every time when you know what you don’t want you know more clearly what you do want”. You may think that this is absolutely true but when you start observing what you think about the whole day, you may realize quickly that you are much more busy thinking about the things that you do not want. More often being really angry about all those things that happen to you in the course of a day. It requires a lot of training and patience but maybe, when trying to focus more on what you do want, you may find out more about your dreams and passions. And sooner or later, of what I have experienced so far, you may start to behave and act accordingly in order to get closer to what you want. So the perfect feel good must have, don’t you think?
Guys, that’s it for today. What do you think about my feel good must haves for May 2017 (and maybe longer). I hope you are going to try one or the other?
I am looking forward to reading about your experiences and ideas as to this post.
Have a happy weekend! And thank you so much for having been here. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and do not forget to just be happy!

Hugs and kisses Maritine

You may also like:
This might be the one and only rule on your way to success!
About this simple feeling of happiness!
and
Spring outfit inspirations to put you into the happy mood!


Kommentare

  1. Wonderful post, thank you Tina :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Orianne, thank you so much for your compliment. It makes me very proud. Nice to be connected with you. Have a great start into the week! Tina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the looks.Beautiful outfits. nice collection of summer fashion.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts