Fashion Inspiration of the Week or how to find the perfect Spring Coat 2017


love this...:

Hey, guys! A short “Hello” in a busy week filled with seminars and school lessons. I am so looking forward to the Easter Holidays…Our electronic event at the weekend was amazing. After being quite nervous at the beginning, I completely lost myself in the sounds of my set…Sometimes, I just need a good party with my music and everything is all right.
2017-03-19 00.41.20
However, the weekend went by very quickly and the past few days have been all about work and seminars. So, my fashion inspiration of this week is all about business, too. A few weeks ago, I bought a blazer coat in blue – a real long-term investment and a key piece that I do not want to miss in my closet. At school, I am often wearing it with boyfriend jeans and sneakers. During seminars, I prefer the combination with business pants and loafers…It is a piece of clothes that is so flexible that you can either enjoy a feeling of this certain feminine elegance or the feeling-good elegance of a casual fashion style…
Guys, that’s it for today. I need to get up early tomorrow.
I see you in a few days and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts