The ultimate five street style basics for spring 2017

Beige, Weiß, Nude | Minimalistischer Look:


Hey, guys!

Time to turn to fashion

I hope you are having a fantastic time. Although I have been quite busy in the past few days, I am feeling really great. In fact, it is the first weekend for a few months that I am really able to fully enjoy. It is the end of the semester and the end of the school term. All those meaningful decisions have been made, all tests have been corrected and  all the important conversations have been led and now it is time to let go and to look forward to what’s coming next…at work, but not only at work. Much more and more important in fashion…

5 street style basics for spring 2017

Apart from constantly checking out the latest fashion trends 2017, I am also looking for those timeless basic pieces that we imagine wearing forever. That’s why I have fallen madly in love with the above street style. The entire outfit is just perfect, so minimal and cool and most important of all, timeless! I find this look so convincing that I couldn’t resist the temptation of shopping the entire look today…grey scarf – beige coat – grey sweater – white cropped denim and white slippers…The perfect look to make me looking forward to fashion spring 2017.
How about you, guys? Do you love my favourite street style for spring 2017? What’s your favourite street style look for the next few weeks? I am looking forward to your fashion inspirations.
I have to go now as we are having tickets for a concert this evening.
I see you soon, guys. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine
P.S. Here you can find some of my spring street style shopping inspirations from Farfetch! I hope you like my selection!





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts