This is the Ultimate Coat Guide 2017


coats 2017



A crazy start into the weekend
Hey, guys! It has been a tough week. This morning, I had to leave the house at about 6.30 to arrive safely and on time at school. Germany remains firmly in winter’s hands. After a night of almost no sleep because of a scary storm, I found myself in a car that was almost carried away by the wind and the snow. A crazy start into the weekend that should continue with the students who, on Fridays, sometimes are acting as crazy as the weather…But let’s move to another subject Smile
Every girl sometimes has her little “closet crisis”
The crazy weather conditions at the  moment make me want to look for the perfect coat. As I have been suffering from a little  “closet crisis” for a few days, I  also start to get a little fed up with my two winter coats. Their quality and style is so amazing and timeless that I could wear them for the next ten years. That is the rub, guys, as you can get bored much more easily with those pieces being there for years…
Torn between winter and spring 2017
There are two hearts beating in my chest. On the one hand, I would love to buy one of those warm, long, oversized winter coats for our terrible German weather. On the other hand, I am longing for spring and sometimes I think I can not support the boring German grey any longer…So my selection of coats contains a little bit of both – some of my favourite winter pieces and a short outlook into spring 2017…
My favourite winter coats 2017
coats1- Etro
coats3
- Gucci
coats 4
- Prada
coat5
coats5
- Garet Pugh

My favourite “I am looking forward to spring 2017 coats”

coats7
- Delpozo
coats8
- Marni
coats9
- Barbara Bui
coats10
-DKNY
 coats11
- Yohji Yamamoto

Have you found your favourite?
I hope you like my selection of winter and spring coats 2017. I love all of them but my favourite is the one on top of my blog post. For me one of the most fascinating coats I have seen in the past few months…
Thank you, guys, for having stopped by. I am spending the rest of the evening on my couch as I am still tired from last night’s stormy and scary weather.
Have a fantastic weekend, guys and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine
P.S. Do not forget that there is an extra sale at Farfetch with my code X20Jan17. As always I have made my personal pre-selection here…





















Kommentare

Beliebte Posts