Farfetch Extra Fashion Sale January 2017

SALE

The benefits of a quiet weekend
Hey, guys!
It is Sunday again, meaning the weekend is about to end. Apart from visiting an exhibition and taking long walks, I have taken it slow this weekend. After the past few weeks full of events, I was in desperate need for some time alone. This is what I sometimes need to recharge my batteries as a tough working week is already waiting for me…
Feel-Good must haves 2017
The fact that it is Sunday again made me remember my 7 Feel-Good Must Haves for January 2017 and the fact that I received a message from Farfetch  which allows me to let my dear readers participate in an extra sale of 20%. Awesome, isn’t it?Winking smile

Farfetch Sale
So let’s forget about the fact that the weekend is about to end and let’s take a look together at the wonderful pieces that are in sale at Farfetch at the moment. Apart from the coats, I chose most of the pieces under 100,- .







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts