How to Find the Perfect Winter Scarf 2017!

20-chloe-pre-fall-2016:


Hello guys! I hope you are enjoying your weekends. I have been a very lazy fashion blogger in the past few weeks. My mind has been very busy with dealing with the new career perspectives, trying to line up with something that I have never expected. I am really happy though. It just feels a little different. It’s a shame that Fall Fashion Week 2016 has passed quite unnoticed on my blog but I promise to do better next time, guys.
 Grauer Wollmantel. Cozy mit XXL Schal. Trendy mit Sonnenbrille.:
Fashion, however, has remained my favourite topic in spite of all those career things. And even if I haven’t been a regular blogger in the past few days, I have done a lot of shopping, maybe a little too much as my bank account has been telling me recently... The horrible German weather in the past few weeks has inspired me to do some scarf research. Owning some of the really big scarves, I have been looking for the more elegant version – big but not too big and in a softer wool/silk fabric. So I have been looking for the modal version… It took a few days but finally I have found them, two beautiful new scarves in the way I have wanted them…
2016-10-15 18.02.58
2016-10-15 18.00.37
The grey Marc O’Polo scarf was a little less expensive than the Patrizia Pepe version in blue. Both scarves are exactly what I have been looking for…elegant and casual at the same time. So I can wear them with almost everything that is in my closet. In particular, I am looking forward to wearing them with my business outfits as the times of exams are coming closer…That means I have to get up quite early in the morning, it is cold and I can leave on my scarf during the exams without ruining my look. On the contrary…And it’s pure motivation for work to “take the new scarf for a walk” Smile
2016-10-08 11.57.07
By the way, I have not only been shopping for fashion. I am completely in love with taking notes in beautiful notebooks and I found these on Etmamu. Aren’t they amazing, guys? How do you keep up your working motivation? I would love it to get some of your inspirational ideas.
But to return back to the scarves…here are some more of my very favourite Fall Fashion Scarf Trends 2016.
@sarahreis:
big scarf:
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the strongest" Hand Stamped Vintage Silverware spoon with an uplifting message:
//@TheLaurenTate:
That’s it for today, guys? Which are your favourite scarf fall fashion trends 2016 and how do you style them? I am looking forward to reading from you.
Have great weekends and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine!
P.S
Her you find my selection of my most favourite winter scarves 2017 from Farfetch:












Kommentare

  1. Wonderful selection my dear! I got for this season big scarf with panther print ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts