It’s Time for a Fashion Update: Fall/Winter Shoe Trends 2016/17

Isabel Marant Pre-Fall 2016 Collection Photos - Vogue:

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/pre-fall-2016/isabel-marant/slideshow/collection:










Hello guys!


After a week of rain in the middle of Germany and in the middle of my summer holidays, I am already planning to go on another vacation… I can not support this horrifying mid-German weather any more. So maybe it is going to be some last minute thing, I guess.
As German Fall seems to be arriving a lot quicker than ordered I thought that it was highest time to take a first look at the upcoming Fall Fashion Season 2016. So why not start with the Fall Fashion 2016 shoe trends, guys?
Isabel Marant Pre-Fall 2016 Collection Photos - Vogue:
Though I am not the red shoe kind of gal, I must admit that this pair of overknees is amazing. I love the pointed version and I love the super slouchy form. The combination with the grey tweed sets this pair of overknees perfectly in scene.
Marni Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue...love how those super-slouchy boots give the visual effect of pants worn under a skirt, genius!:
Another of my favourite Fall Fashion Shoe Trend Styles 2016 are the new Mid Ankle Boot Styles. They fit perfectly with my much loved pencil skirts and the great denim trends 2016.
PFW-Paris_Fashion_Week_Fall_2016-Street_Style-Collage_Vintage-Grey_Blazer-Gucci-Jeans-2:
One of the shoe trends that never goes out of style and that I cannot prevent myself from buying are Chelsea boots…This look definitely  makes me look forward to Fall 2016…
THEGOLDENBEAT:
I just love any kind of flat Ankle Boots…






@andwhatelse:
The man by my side always wants me to wear more  high heels…guys, honestly, I have always planned on wearing them but…Yes there is always this big BUT. I love seeing my friends wearing them. They always look and walk so elegantly in them. As for me, I always feel insecure and weird walking around in those although I really really love them…
<p>With ornamental filigree leaves spiralling naturally up the heel, this Pink Satin Print Eden Ankle Boot with Rose Gold leaves harks back to the beauty and perfection of a lost paradise. As if from an enchanted fairy-tale, entangled in the dense foliage of the forest and claimed by a wandering damsel, the Eden ankle boot is celestial, refined and romantic.</p><p>The Eden Ankle Boot is part of an exclusive preview of our new accessories collection, as featured in the AW16/17 Couture Show. F...:
Honestly, guys, who can resist the beauty of those shoes? It is never to late, is it?
The Best Shoes from New York Fashion Week Fall 2016 | StyleCaster:
Versace Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Accessories Photos - Vogue:


Ok, we’ll see about that…Let’s check out one of our favourite shoe styles…trainers. I am definitely sure I will wear my Stan Smith forever. So Fall 2016 can come and go but my Stan Smithsonians are going to stay…Alexis Mabille- Pre Autumn/Winter 2016-17:
Apparently and luckily enough, there are some other classics that are going to stay with us as we can see with Alexis Mabille above…
Missoni Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show  http://www.theclosetfeminist.ca/  http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-ready-to-wear/missoni/slideshow/collection#35:
One thing is for sure, the trainers come along in such a variety that I am not quite sure which ones to add to my wardrobe…
Where to buy them? As I have been working for a few months with Farfetch, I am also ordering my shoes there. The prices are extraordinarily fair, the quality is amazing and I find all the shoes I love…Plus there is a huge discount at the moment…




Guys, that’s it for today! I hope you loved my selection of the Fall/Winter Fashion Shoe Trends 2016/17. I have enjoyed being with you a lot and promise to be back fast as I have already booked my next holiday. More about that in my new blog post.
I see you soon. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and do not forget to leave your comments below. What are your favourite Fall/WinterFashion Shoe Trend 2016/17, guys?
Maritine
FarFetch DE

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts