Short glimpses at favourite Paris Fashion Week street styles

Edited - Paris Fashion Week 2015

Hey guys, I am having a really busy week and I am really jealous of everyone who could go to Paris Fashion Week 2015. Grrrr.... Although I have to stay at home, I am so happy to be able to inhale this fabulous atmosphere in Paris through all these fantastic pictures taken by all theses extraordinary photographers. I especially like the black and white pictures as they underline the timeless elegance of Paris, the Parisians and the visitors from all over the world who have come to fall in love with Paris and its fashion week. Paris and fashion week - it's really the perfect marriage. So let's inhale some of the atmosphere...

Paris Fashion Week 2015


Paris Fashion Week 2015

Paris Fashion Week 2015

Paris Fashion Week 2015

Paris Fashion Week 2015

Paris Fashion Week 2015

Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015

Paris Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015

Paris Fashion Week 2015

Aimee Song from songofstyle.com - Paris Fashion Week 2015

Hey guys! I hoped you all inhaled a bit of the amazing atmosphere of Paris Fashion Week 2015..And I hope you liked the street styles presented here..I really loved them! For more Paris Fashion Week impressions check out my blog post http://glimpsesatfashion.blogspot.de/2015/10/paris-fashion-week-glimpses-at-fashion.html.

I am really looking forward to writing my next blog post! Enjoy your own personal fashion week 2015, guys..

Yours Maritine

#PFW #2015 #streetstyle

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts