You want to be more Parisian wherever you are...?




Hey guys! I am happy to be back here with you and to have found some time to write to you. It is a little bit like coming back home. Finding the time for writing a new post wasn't as easy as I expected this week. Although I haven't worked at all, I enjoyed a lot of my freetime with my wonderful friends and this was really fun and necessary. By the way, they all are really fashion-addicted
and everyone of them has their own style, which I adore so much. I am totally happy about having a French friend, who in this moment is on her way to Paris in order to spend some time with her family. She is just adorable and the Parisian, I would say...As French was my favourite subject at school and as I studied the language for many years, I fell in love with the French language and the culture very early. And for over all these years I couldn't stop myself from asking myself the question of why we admire these beautiful Parisian women so much and what makes them so adorable and unique.

I am sure a lot of you have already heard about the book by the beautiful Caroline de Maigret #How to be Parisian wherever you are and I couldn't resist buying it and checking out at least for the essentials of the Parisian way to dress. The great thing was, after having studied these facts, I realized that there are at least a few things that make me the German Parisian or the Parisian German...

Howsoever, there are some facts that I wanted to share with you because I just like them and I think we all are a little Parisian wherever we live...Don't you think? So let's look at the fashion essentials of the Parisian woman together, guys...Enjoy...
STYLEBOP.com (DE)
1. Whether it's white or blue, it's always worth taking one from your boyfriend: an oversized shirt. It never goes out of style and undoing the first button shows your sense of style and makes the look more casual.










2.  Wearing oversized sunglasses everyday.. because, last night, you had a fight with your boyfriend and want to hide your eye bags, because even in winter it is often too bright outside, because you are just sad, because you just want to hide or because you just want to show off with your beautiful sunglasses...













3. A small silk scarf. It adds a certain Parisian elegance to every outfit. And in addition to that, it makes every darker outfit look more colourful, friendly and even luxurious, if you pick the right scarf...Wearing it in your hair makes you look like a film star, as for example Grace Kelly in To catch a thief.














4. The bag. You take it everywhere you go and often there are things in your bag, that you don't want another person to see. Some women might say that theie bag has a life of its own. And the bag of the Parisian woman is so beautiful that no one really cares what is inside...













5. Wear a long trench instead of a down jacket. You know that a down jacket would make you feel much warmer but in the name of style and elegance you put on your long trench.












6. The Parisian woman is said to have a few thick scarves not only because they are a beautiful accessory. She wears them to keep herself warm as well, as she doesn't wear parkas.











7.  As the Parisian woman, one of your favourite pieces is your oversized sweater that you love to wear the day after a party or sitting next to your lovely boyfriend in your car on your way to your travel destination. Letting it slip off your shoulder makes you even look more Parisian...










8.  You wear ballet flats because they represent the ideal combination of comfort and elegance and because they add something fairylike to your every outfit.







9. You don't go anywhere without your jeans. You cannot seperate a Parisian woman from her jeans. It is impossible.










10. Wear men's shoes...Yes, ladies...You wear them because you are Parisian and everyone says theses shoes are meant for men. You love to contradict.






11. If you don't have one yet, buy one or if you have one already, you should wear it more often: the little black blazer. It fits perfectly with a pair of jeans and always looks effortlessly elegant.




12. The true Parisian woman owns a very very simple but expensive T-shirt. She is always willing to give in to the common trends but always loves to add a certain luxury to her style. That is why she can spend hours looking for the perfect T-shirt which at first sight seems to be simple but in truth is one of highest quality and style.






13. And guys, not to forget, if you want to be and feel a little more Parisian, you need the white shirt. It is timeless. It is iconic and you can combine it with a lot of other beautiful pieces in your wardrobe.

So guys, I don't know how you feel right now..maybe a little more Parisian than before? I hope so, because I have to admit that, having written this post, I have fallen a little more in love with Paris and its fashion and I am sure this love will last forever...

I am going to leave you now because I still need to pack my bags for tomorrow. We are going to Munich for a few days and I am going to visit Gaultiers #From the sidewalk to the catwalk. I am so excited...

To all of you a lovely weekend and I am looking forward to writing to you next week!

Let's stay tuned and fashionable and Parisian! If you want to shop the Parisian style check out these looks...





Kommentare

  1. Great pictures my dear :-) to be honest in Paris i didnt see so many well dressed people ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Interesting blog. Nice to read something like this. Its great.

    Singapore Silk Scarf

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts